KANDY, NUWARA ELIYA and BENTOTA TOUR PACKAGE ALL INCLUSIVE
Day 01 –Kandy – Arrival at Airport / Kandy – Approx. 3hrs.
Welcome at the Airport and Transfer to Kandy. (Depend upon the availability will arrange the early checking Complimentary)
En Route visit to Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage (PEO); just as the name suggests holds a unique disposition in the ex-situ animal care. It’s success and fame has travelled not just within the country but throughout the world to an extent where Pinnawala synonymous with the Sri Lankan Elephant.
Currently being a home to 93 elephants the concept was actualized by the late Hon. Minister Kalugalle on the 16th of February 1975. Pinnawala at the time was a very remote area with lush coconut plantations and most importantly an area where the availability of mahouts was not lacking. Also the immense amount of water required by the elephants is supplemented with the availability of “Ma oya” running close by
Evening engage with Gem Museum, Batik factory, Kandyan Cultural dance
Overnight stay at the hotel in Kandy
Day 02-Kandy /NuwaraEliya –Approx. 03 1/2hrs
Breakfast at the hotel. Engage with Kandy city tour including visit to The Tooth Relic Temple – An UNESCO Site
THE TEMPLE OF TOOTH – KANDYSri DaladaMaligawa or the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist Temple in the city of Kandy. It is located in the royal palace complex of the former kingdom of Kandy. Since ancient times, the relic has played an important role in local politics because it is believed that whoever holds the relic holds the governance of the country. Kandy was the last capital of the Sri Lankan kings and is a UNESCO world heritage site partly due to the temple.
Will heading to NuwaraEliya. Enroute visit to Sri Bhakti HanumanTemple and Ramboda water falls. Also visit DamroLabukele Tea state and the factory.
Day 03 – NuaraEliya -Bentota– Approx 5 hrs
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast check out by 0830hrs and head to Bentota via Seetha Amman Temple. Also visit moons plains.Enroute visit the small and picturesque town of Kitulgala on your family tour of Sri Lanka.
As you arrive in Bentota, check-in at the hotel and rest for some time. Soak up the sun or try seafood at any of the beach shacks on your Bentota tour.
Overnight stay in Bentota.
Day 04 – Bentota– Colombo – Airport – Approx. 1 1/2hrs
If The Departure Flight In the Evening:
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast engage with River safari at Madu River or You can Visit Colombo city Tour with Shopping.
Upon the departure flight you will be transfer to the Airport.
End of the Tour…..!
- Meeting an Assistance at the airport on Arrival.
- Accommodation at the above-mentioned Hotels according to the Bed & Breakfast basis
Breakfast from D2 to D4
- All transfers & sightseeing in a Luxury Car with the services of an English speaking Driver.
- All Local taxes.
- Fuel chargers
- Full Insurance
- Free WIFI During the Tour.
- First Aid.
- Following Fees include the Price
- Kandy City tour
- NuwaraEliya City tour
- Water bottles 500ml p/p/p Day
- Visit a Tea Factory, Tea Plantation
- Visit for Art and Craft center – Kandy
- Visit for Gem Museum and Lapidary
- Visit for Ceylon Batik Factory
- Lunch, or any other meal not mentioned in the itinerary throughout the tour.
- Early check in or late checkout charges.
- Usage of vehicle beyond the given route drives after 08.00 PM, usage of guide beyond the mentioned timings or anything beyond the itinerary & Camera or Video permits.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach.
- Medicines required if any.
- Train Tickets cost
- Visa fee & Air tickets
- Tips and Portage
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column